… to Janet Webb Consulting, an independent learning & organisational development consultant. That sounds great but what in reality does it mean?
It means that I help individuals, employers and their staff to be the best that they can be. I train people in management, presentation skills and customer service. Working as a partner, a critical friend and a source of learning, I help people to do the things that they thought that they couldn’t. Consequently, together we make ripples; ripples that affect lives, businesses and communication.
If you need a bespoke team building day, a one to one mentor, a programme of training events, ways to develop your high fliers or just a fresh pair of eyes, then you will find all that here. My biggest client has over 13,000 staff. My smallest has less than 20.
I have been a Chartered Member of the CIPD since 2013 and I have been working in the field of learning and organisational development since 1992. That means that I take my professionalism very seriously and I have the experience to back it up.
In addition, I am a skilled and experienced manager:
- experience of managing a wide variety of teams
- undertaking strategic reviews of services that I am familiar with (and some that I am not)
- managing projects in a variety of industries
- dealing with fast paced environments
- working in the private sector and the public sector
- currently also working with the third sector
My job is to help you by do your stuff, by doing my stuff.
And what is my stuff?
- Supporting managers at all levels through transition
- Learning design & delivery
- Team building events
- Organisational development projects
- Coaching people in public speaking and other high octane situations
- Psychometric testing for development and stretch
My blog about all sorts can be found here on my Damp Ink Page.