… to Janet Webb Consulting. I’m an independent learning & organisational development consultant, specialising in developing leadership and management skills, in the secular and spiritual arena. I have a number of streams to how I provide this:
- Mentoring senior leaders who don’t need management training but do need some help.
- Developing new managers who are exploring a whole new skill set.
- Working with those called to spiritual ministry, who have been trained well in interpretation of spiritual texts but struggle with being assertive, running a meeting or managing staff.
What I am interested in is how our brains work and therefore have an impact on how we behave.
Leadership and Management Development
What I chiefly focus on is developing understanding:
- for those members of staff who are just great at what they do and so get promoted OUT of what they do well and into a job managing a team. My job is to help them make this transition.
- or for those who have the technical expertise to do the job but need help with understanding human behaviour (their own and others’.)
- and for anyone who needs help performing more effectively
Consequently, together we make ripples; ripples that affect lives, businesses and communication.
My job is to help you and your team to do your stuff, by doing my stuff.
And so what is my stuff?
- Supporting leaders and managers at all levels through transition
- Learning design & delivery
- Team building events
- Coaching people in public speaking and other high octane situations
- Psychometric testing for development and stretch
- Sometimes, it’s helping people to do the things that they thought that they couldn’t.
You can find out more about me here.
My LinkedIn profile will give you more information about my professional background.
Here you’ll find a different sort of CV with the words of those who have worked with me.
My blog, which is about all sorts, can be found here on my Damp Ink Page.
And my occasional spiritual blog is found here.
What do you need? Share your story with me and let me help you explore where you are and where you are going. Call me for a chat and let’s see where it takes us.